The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has experience in providing exceptional customer service, enjoys working with people and coordinating a multitude of tasks with competing priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Because we are a startup, the position calls for duties that are broad and variable. Specifically, you will:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Company by facilitating requests and communication from team members.
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding in the form of scheduling phone and in-person interviews, conference rooms, etc. and coordinating orientation and technology needs for new hires, etc.
- Organize office operations and procedures including document control and filing systems.
- Maintain and stock the company with snacks, coffee, and office supplies.
- Serve as primary point of contact for guests, building management, facilities landlord and other service providers.
- Organize and manage logistics for company events, such as bi-weekly company lunches, quarterly company outings, summer retreat, holiday party, etc.).
- Take initiative to problem solve and troubleshoot issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Authorized to work in the U.S. – Required
- BS/BA required
- At least 2-3-5 years experience in administration or reception in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in biotech/life sciences highly preferred
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint along with experience with navigating online platforms and databases.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem‐solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work well both in a team and independently.
- Possess strong emotional intelligence and business acumen
- Must be able to maintain a high standard of confidentiality
- Successful candidates will have a positive attitude to helping out with ‘whatever needs to get done’.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Planning (401k)
- Unlimited vacation/sick days
- Parental Leave
- Commuter Discounts and much more!