Research Associate for Stem Cell Team
We are currently recruiting for a motivated junior level scientist to join our Stem Cell team to support, develop, and improve our stem cell differentiation processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and differentiation cultures of human induced pluripotent stem cells, hematopoietic progenitors and megakaryocytes.
- Perform routine cellular and molecular biology procedures including but not limited to flow cytometry and microscopy.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of experiments and results.
- Perform data analysis using software including but not limited to Flowjo, Excel, GraphPad Prism, and PowerPoint.
- Organize an effective working schedule and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Perform lab maintenance duties, including media preparation and maintaining stocks.
- Must have scheduling flexibility to enable weekend and holiday work rotations.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Authorized to work in the U.S. – Required.
- BS, MS or equivalent in biological sciences or related field.
- Relevant laboratory experience in academic and/or industry settings, including mammalian cell culture, flow cytometry, microscopy. Stem cell experience is strongly preferred but not required.
- Ability to effectively work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Proven ability to analyze, interpret, and document experimental data.
- Highly motivated, comfortable at multitasking, able to problem solve on the fly.
- Strong organizational, communication, and teamwork skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Planning (401k)
- Unlimited vacation/sick days
- Parental Leave
- Commuter Discounts and much more!